Post Shoot Reflection

Post Shoot Reflection

#1: The biggest challenge I faced while trying to find pictures for these prompts was trying to be creative and unique. I was trying to find pictures that were anything but ordinary and there is not many things like that here at Bowie. The hardest prompt to get was probably square because yes there are many squares all over the campus but, again I was trying to find one that would not be one you see everyday.

#2: The technical aspect I was thinking about the most was making sure that the photographs were in focus and I did it manually so that helped, because I had control over it.

#3: To accommodate for the rules of composition, I was thinking about the rules of composition first and then seeing if my idea fits the photo prompt as well.

#4: Yes I did have most of them, but my last photo was a bit questionable as to which composition it falls under.

#5: No, not really because I would like to change up the prompts and find something else to focus on instead of the original prompts.

#6: Technology, Blue, Food

This is the link to my comment:

Comments

Popular Posts