Academic Photo Reflection and Critique

Academic Photo Reflection and Critique:
#1: I struggled to get a lot of pictures and did not have a good group of photos to select from, and that is what my biggest problem was, rules of composition also were hard to get but I did get some, but there were some that I scratched my head at in confusion of what rule of composition that was.

#2: I was worried most about was the picture being in focus, because if it is not in focus then the photo probably won't turn out very well.

#3: I would find more classes to shoot in and also take more photos, so I have more to choose from but also think about the rules of composition while I am taking the pictures so I save time later when I am deciding what rule of composition it is.

#4: I would keep the pictures and make sure they were in focus and I was happy with some of the angles that I got on the pictures so I would do the same for those.

#5: The easiest to do in my opinion is rule of thirds because you just have to position your camera, and make sure the subject falls into one of the thirds of the camera lens.

#6:The hardest rule to capture is definitely framing because there is not a lot of framing in school or classrooms and if there is it is hard to capture that with a subject within its borders.

#7: The rule I am confused about is balance, I can try and solve my confusion by looking up examples of balance in photos and try to draw conclusions of what all the pictures have in common.


Peer Review Comment

https://brianearlephoto.blogspot.com/2018/09/academic-shoot.html?showComment=1536958328631#c9127353081288214325

Comments

Popular Posts