Extra Credit: Abandoned Theme Parks

Abandoned Theme Parks

1. I would go to Six Flags New Orleans because of the damage it took from Hurricane Katrina and the flooding that took place which would make for some very interesting photos to say the least.
2.

 Image result for six flags new orleans

3.  I would like to take photos in The Island of Dolls in Mexico, Alcatraz island, I.M cooling tower, Dadipark, and Screaming Tunnel.
4. 
Uneasy: The fact that many of the 'attractions' remain only add to the chilling atmosphere

5. I would have to take camera gear to shoot the attractions in a light that they look terrifying, also I would have to notify someone who looks over the area to tell them I am going to shoot there. I would need a flight to Belgium which is where the park is located and a lot of confidence and courage to go shoot here.

Comments

Popular Posts