Phobia Project

Phobia Project

  1. A phobia is an extreme fear of some sort. 
  2.  
    1. Antlophobia - fear of floods
    2. Geniophobia - fear of chins
    3. Hippophobia - fear of horses
    4. Kathisophobia - fear of sitting down
    5. Zemmiphobia - fear of the great mole rat
  3.  
    1. Fear of germs I could do washing my hands or using gloves to wash dishes for spermatophobia.
    2. For Thaasophobia, I could circle chairs together or take a picture of a dark table with chairs all gathered around the table.
    3. For bibliophobia, I can take pictures of my bookshelves and in my workplace I can show all the messy papers and books lying on the ground.
    4. Sitophobia, for fear of food or eating, I can show my pantry, refrigerator, or freezer.
    5. Papyrophobia, I can print out pieces of paper, that say something on them to display the fear of paper.
  4.  
    1. Thaasophobia- I can circle chairs together around my feet and take a picture looking downwards, to show that, the person is surrounded by the chairs and cannot move. Or I could show a dark table surrounded by multiple chairs, but I think I will do my first idea.
    2. Sitophobia - I can accumulate food and put it onto multiple/different plates, I will try to cover wherever I am "eating" from and cover that area so only food is visible.
    3. Papyrophobia - For fear of paper I can print out multiple papers from the printer while having it in the shot, and laying out the papers with the writing "Are you scared yet?" on all of them.

Comments

Popular Posts