Website #1 The Oldest Living Things in the World

The Oldest Living Things in The World



On the website the photographer Rachel Sussman goes around the world to take pictures of some of the oldest things in the world. Sussman works with biologist to find the oldest living things that continue to best father time.

I learned that you can use different subjects such as science and integrate it with photography like Sussman does. I also learned that these pictures are very expensive to buy as some go around $7,000.

3SussmanAntarcticMoss.jpg
A. I picked this picture because I like the color of the ocean that it provides in the picture and it looked aesthetically pleasing to me.
B. Some rules of photography that are used are rule of thirds as the subjects are more or less in thirds of the picture.
C. The photographer is Rachel Sussman

Comments

Popular Posts